Rajasthan nursing officer/pharmacist recruitment 2022: Due to the extreme shortage of posts of Nursing Officr/Pharmacist, the Government of Rajasthan has invited applications for more than 3 thousand posts of Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist in the Health Department.
The online application form has started from 24 November 2022. Medical Health and Family Welfare Department Rajasthan has released notification for 3303 posts of Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist on 17th November 2022.
Important link- https://rajswasthya.nic.in/
Rajasthan Nursing officer/pharmacist important dates
The application for Nursing Officer/Pharmacist issued by the Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare has started from 24 November 2022.
The last date to apply for the post of Nursing Officer/Pharmacist is 23 December 2022. The application fee for this post can also be deposited till 12:00 midnight of 23 December 2022 only.
Rajasthan Nursing officer/pharmacist application fee
For Rajasthan Health Department NHM Nursing Officer / Pharmacist Recruitment 2022, an application fee of ₹ 500 is being charged for General Candidate and ₹ 350 for OBC or EWS Candidate and ₹ 250 for SC ST Candidate. If there is any mistake in the form, ₹ 200 will have to be paid for correction. You can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Rajasthan Nursing officer/ pharmacist age limit
For Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist post, the candidate must have completed 18 years as on January 1, 2023.
The maximum age limit for this post is 40 years. According to the Rajasthan Health Department Nursing Officer and Pharmacist Recruitment Rules 2022, there is also a provision for relaxation in the maximum age limit which is as follows –of Rajasthan State
1. A relaxation of 5 years has been given to male candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections.
2. Female candidates of general category have been given relaxation of 5 years.
3. 10 years relaxation has been given to women candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections.
4. No maximum age limit has been fixed for the candidate of widow and divorce marriage.
5. Ex-servicemen have also been given relaxation of 15 years in the maximum age limit.
Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist vacancy details
Rajasthan Government has sought applications for the post of Nursing Officer/Pharmacist on 3303 posts, for which 1289 posts of Nursing Officer and 2020 posts of Pharmacist will be recruited.
Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist Eligibility
For 1289 posts of Nursing Officer- it is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary in GNU from a college registered with Rajasthan Nursing Council.
For the same 2020 posts of Pharmacist- it is mandatory for the candidate to have a Diploma in Pharmacy from a college that is registered with the Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Important documents for Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist
Candidates who want to apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer or Pharmacist will need the following documents while applying.
1. At the time of applying, the candidate will need a scanned copy of ID proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, election card), caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, photo, signature.
How to apply for Rajasthan Nursing officer/Pharmacist
Intrested candidate can apply for the post of Nursing Officer/Pharmacist by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Health Department.
Before applying the form, Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Exam 2022 notification should be read carefully so that there is no mistake while filling the form.
Once the form is filled, it should be checked that all the information filled by me is correct.
After final submission, a final print should be kept with you so that you do not have to worry if you need it in future.
Recent posts- AFCAT 01/2023